10 Corporate Video Mistakes To Avoid
Producing a video without having a more extensive marketing plan is one of the biggest errors in video marketing. If done well, video can be a very effective marketing tool. Remember, your video is a reflection of your own brand. In order to help you get started with a video marketing strategy, we have shared a few tips on how to avoid making the most common mistakes.
Mistakes To Avoid:
1. Calling in quotes from every video agency you can find.
This is a huge waste of time— yours and theirs. Get quotes from three agencies and compare those.
2. Going out for bid without creative.
If you want to set a realistic budget you need to spend the time and money to develop great creative.
3. Getting quotes before setting a budget.
Asking a video agency to quote a project without giving them an indication of the ballpark figure means you’ll never be able to compare quotes. Most agencies will curb their creativity to provide the lowest possible price.
4. Making your video too long.
5. Incorrect branding.
6. Focussing on multiple messages in one video.
7. Making the video a sales pitch.
8. Not making your video mobile-friendly.
9. Making a video for the sake of it.